Diligence Review Corp. was established in 2011 to assist investors who seek to better understand their investment advisors.
Due to the highly specialized and global nature of our work, we assemble teams of experts for each unique client assignment. Diligence Review Corp. teams consist of Managing Directors, employees, independent contractors, and specialized partner firms.
Our teams possess expertise in the following areas:
- Specialty audit and due diligence consulting on SEC-registered investment advisors
- Hedge fund investment & operational due diligence (ODD)
- Private equity investment due diligence
- Alternative investment due diligence (real assets, agriculture)
- Derivatives auditing
- Legal and compliance
- Global regulatory and disclosure
- Quantitative risk analysis and modeling
- Reasonableness reviews of models
- Investment performance record audits
- Portfolio valuation assessments, including expertise relating to Level 2 and Level 3 assets
- Key person background investigations
Please contact Diligence Review Corp. to discuss your specific due diligence project needs.